Nothing can sap the confidence and self esteem like losing your hair. That receding hairline is enough to make you look in every single mirror you walk past self consciously to check that it is not too obvious. Of course, your hairline may not be obvious to others but it is to you so why not do something about it? There are numerous options for hair loss treatment today so it is certainly worth taking a look around, no matter how sceptical you are of them. Before you do, though, read this article because it will tell you everything you need to know about growing your hair back or the prevention of it.
What is Hair Loss Treatment?
It have long largely been considered to be quack products that do nothing but rip people off because they prey on those who are desperate to prevent, stop or regrow hair that is thinning or falling out completely. That is to say that many people think that they do nothing for hair loss prevention aside from costing a lot of money. However, that is not the case today. Most products are topical solutions that you apply in some, way, shape or form directly to the affected area. Of course, that is usually the hair line. Many options for women and for men do contain chemicals so you do have to be careful as to whether they will suit you or not, but there are also natural treatments available. As such, there are plenty of choices available to you.
Where to Find the Best Treatment
Finding the best products that address the causes of hair loss is not a major problem. You can buy them in a number of places. Over the counter treatments can be bought in pharmacies and other similar stores, although the best place to buy them is often online because they tend to be cheaper and delivery to your door more convenient. It also removes the need to get them face to face, which can be embarrassing for some people. However, the problem is not finding the best treatment but rather deciding between all of the options you have because there are numerous ones available. Take all of those on Amazon, for example. There are hundreds so which one do you pick?
The Three Best Hair Loss Treatment Options
Well, picking your womens best treatment is no longer all that tough. We have done all of the hard work for you by checking out product reviews on Amazon and indeed on various other sites on the Internet. The following seem to be the best ones available right now. All three can be found on Amazon so check them out!
NuHair Thinning Hair Serum, for Men and Women – http://www.amazon.com/NuHair-Thinning-Hair-3-1-Ounce-Bottle/dp/B0000537A5/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1317325374&sr=1-3
NuHair Thinning Hair Serum is a male and female hair loss treatment that is suitable for everyone who wants to use it. Said to instantly build volume, texture and fullness as well as nourishing the scalp, it is highly safe and has very few known reactions to it. It has the following positives according to plenty of the reviews out there:
- It is easy to apply, with 15 to 20 drops being put directly onto the thinning areas of scalp. It is recommended that you do a skin test 24 hours before you apply it but after that just apply it every night before bed.
- It can be combined with other solutions, such as tablets and supplements because it is unlikely to cause an adverse reaction. The recommendation of use for three months plus is also accurate so you can trust the advice given.
- It is fantastic for use with all hair types regardless of whether you are male or female. It treats the scalp so ensures that hair type does not matter and neither does the extent of hair loss.
There are very few cons according to the reviews, with the major one being that it may make hair a little greasy and flat in some instances. One person also reported that it made them itch. However, such reactions are rare and should not put you off unless your scalp is particularly sensitive.
Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex – http://www.amazon.com/Nioxin-Intensive-Therapy-Recharging-Complex/dp/B001394530/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1317325374&sr=1-4
A little more expensive than most of the other products, the Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex is a dietary supplement that has no mushroom in it but still works to improve the growth of your hair. It is also good for your skin and nails according to many of the reviews out there. Speaking of reviews, the majority drew attention to the following points:
- Most consumers who used this mentioned an improvement in elasticity and thickness of the hair within a couple of months. It encourages the formation of collagen so helps hair to grow thicker, although this only helps with thinning hair rather than hair loss that forms bald patches.
- Hair grows much quicker than before and so the results are relatively quick to show through. It also slows down hair loss so you can stop worrying so much about that bald patch.
- It can be used alongside topical solutions so you can combat your hair problems on all fronts.
- Finally, it is recommended by hairdressers and other professionals so you can have peace of mind that it will help you rather than hinder you and is completely safe.
The major issue for those who complained was the fact that this hair loss solution can take quite some time to work. Obviously it helps some far quicker than others but requires patience no matter what. Many of those who complained stopped after a month and so were unlikely to see any improvement. If you choose this product then be sure to give it at least three months to work.
Regenepure NT (Nourishing Treatment) Scalp Cleanser Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo – http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Nourishing-Treatment-Cleanser-Anti-hair/dp/B0032FQSZG/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1317325374&sr=1-7
The Regenepure NT Scalp Cleanser is an anti-hair loss shampoo hair loss treatment women and men alike highly recommend. It is expensive but easy to use and a little goes a long way. It is also packed full of excellent ingredients like saw palmetto extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, emu oil and caffeine but does not contain any harsh chemicals at all. It is also environmentally responsible and is not tested on animals. In terms of preventing male and female hair loss, it has the following pros:
- It is of a high quality and offers quick results. Within just a few uses, it will help to slow hair loss and improve the thickness of hair that remains in place. It is far quicker with results than many of the other products on the market.
- It can be used with vitamins and is non-invasive so you can find the best possible treatment for you.
- The shampoo can also encourage regrowth in some instances where hair has simply thinned, although again it will not help to solve a bald patch problem.
There are only two complaints out there about this hair loss treatment. The first is that it can dry hair rather than moisturising it but this seems to be an isolated complaint so it may have something to do with hair type. The other complaint is that it did not work for one lady. However, the rest of the reviews seem to refute that and brand it an excellent product for women and men alike.