A beautiful smile is undoubtedly the best possible way to make a great first impression on people when you meet them. Flashing pearly whites at them can encourage them to smile back at you. Whether it is someone you are attracted to, a potential boss at a job interview or just someone you would like to make a good impression on for whatever reason, a great smile works wonders. Teeth whitening kits should therefore definitely be on your to buy list. The problem is which ones to purchase though, because there are plenty out there for you to choose from. This is why we have done the hard work for you and you can find the best teeth whitening guide below!
What are Teeth Whitening Products?
Teeth whitening products are effectively those containing bleaching agents that are designed to restore natural tooth colour and often whiten beyond that point. There are numerous options that are readily available today, including both cosmetic dentistry procedures, as performed by a qualified dentist, and at home solutions that are lower in chemical composition but do the job just the same. You can buy the latter in many forms, including but not limited to bleaching gel, pens, strips, brushing, natural bleaching and laser bleaching. It is completely up to you as to which you prefer to use but some are more cost effective than others, and some are better at bleaching than others. In fact, there are a lot of complaints about various teeth whitening kits that are said to perform the job better than they actually do.
Things to Remember About Teeth Whitening Strips
This actually applies to all teeth whitening purchases you may make but is worth taking note of. You must read teeth whitening reviews if you want to get a great deal but also if you want to get one that works, has limited allergic reactions and does not require re-application after re-application to lighten your teeth. Reviews are the best possible way to distinguish between the good and bad but it is imperative that you also read the instructions in any teeth whitening kit and use it properly. Finally, know where to go for value! We have done all of the hard work for you so you do not have to do it yourself. We have trawled through numerous reviews and found the best options for you. All of them can be purchased at Amazon and delivered direct to your door so all you have to do is choose the one you want.
The Best Teeth Whitening Options: Your Top Three
1). Crest 3D White Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit
Incorporating advanced seal technology that holds the3 strips to your teeth without the worry that they will slip, the Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Advanced Seal Professional Effect Enamel Safe Dental Whitening Kit are quite affordable for whitening kits and is undoubtedly one of the biggest favourites out there right now. There are plenty of reasons for this, as the teeth whitening reviews offer:
- It is completely enamel safe so you have no need to worry about it harming your teeth and many fans of it use it for some years. People have also commented on how good it is in terms of the little time it takes to work. Most report seeing a difference after 3 days.
- The results of the whitening process actually last months, with some users stating that theirs lasted around 12 months before it was necessary to whiten them again.
- The strips were very easy to apply for the vast majority of users and stuck in place really well for the 30 minute long process.
Of course, there are some complaints regarding sensitivity, which was inevitable with a product related to teeth. Every single whitening product that works will react with the teeth and gums of those with high sensitivity. However, the numbers who suffer seem to do so less with these than others.
2). Luster Premium White Weekend White Accelerator
Cheaper than the rest strips by 50% and boasting a 6 shade whitening in 3 days, the Luster Premium White Weekend White Accelerator Mouth Rinse & Super Whitener is a clinically proven to work without tooth sensitivity. It also has plenty of positive reviews on Amazon and other sites, most of which offer the following pros:
- The two fold whitener really works with the mouthwash prepping your teeth and the gel brightening them. As a result, teeth are noticeably whiter within just a few days rather than taking longer as many products do.
- The home teeth whitening solution is very easy to use with no fiddly bits or mouth molds at all.
- It is very convenient to use. You do not have to apply it for a long time or make sure that you have a few das free. You can fit it in around your own schedule and still get the best possible results.
Some people do complain that the Luster solution does cause a little sensitivity but these are few and far between. In addition, there are one or two people saying it is not effective. However, at least two of these admit to not following the instructions, particularly regarding eating and drinking too soon.
3). Watts Power Optimized Teeth Whitening Gels
This is not a big commercial product, as the two above are, but the Watts Power Optimized Teeth Whitening Gels or Easy Brush Tip Pens are just as easy to use. Containing a 36% solution for home teeth whitening, the teeth whitening kit boasts of offering 4 to 8 shades brighter teeth in less than 20 days. It also tackles deep stains. With this in mind, the reviews offer the following pros:
- They are easy to use, with full trays being placed in the mouth for between 45 minutes and two hours. Most report seeing a difference after the very first application.
- Although the promises are not as big as those offered with other products, the Watts treatment actually works better according to some fans, with the results lasting longer.
- They are very cost effective and yet offer a professional solution that is often better than those dentists use.
There are very few complains about these home teeth whitening kits but one in particular relates to white stains that are left on the teeth by the bleach. These stains go away within a couple of hours but offer a warning of not to use the solution before you go out! Aside from that and a little tooth sensitivity, this product is all good!