Everyone, male and female alike, wants clear, healthy and beautiful skin today. It is not only a sign of taking care of yourself but your skin is also something people immediately look at when they meet you for the very first time. This puts you under pressure to look your best at all times but there are so many ways to help improve your skin today that it need not be a chore. And it need not require you to go and get an expensive facial either. Why bother when you can get a spa facial at home with a facialsauna?
What is a Facial Sauna?
A facial sauna works on the same principle that a real sauna does – it uses steam to cleanse the pores of the skin, removing dirt, killing bacteria, cleaning every inch of skin and boosting its ability to fight spots, blackheads and other blemishes. The steam can be administered in any number of ways. For example, it may be that you have to place your face on a chin and forehead rest above a pan heating water. This is a traditional face steamer. Alternatively, it may be that you use a handheld tool to administer steam directly to areas of the face. This is designed for problem skin because it gives a deeper clean but is perfect for more intense issues as a result. Some come with homeopathic solutions whereas others simply offer a water based solution. It is up to you to decide which is best for your face.
As you can imagine, the benefits of using a sauna for your face are quite substantial and accessible no matter what your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, a face steamer is perfect for use by you because it will not react with delicate cells if you only use water. There is no need to use anything else in with it because you can always cleanse and tone with your usual products afterwards. Again, if you have really oily skin then a facial steam is perfect for removing excess oil and giving it a really good deep clean. You can fit this tool in with your regular regime quite easily and spend a few minutes pampering yourself at home a couple of times a week. Before you can do that though, you need to be able to choose one that will suit you.
The best rated and Reviewed
It could take hours to go through all the face steamer options available to you so we have done the work for you and checked out thousands of reviews to identify the following three as the best available. Please go to Amazon to take a look at them in more detail!
1) Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler
The Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler is a facial steamer that is actually designed to provide vapor therapy for those who have cols, bronchitis, flu and other respiratory problems because the steam gets to the nasal and sinus passages to help clear them. However, thousands of people have become fans of it as a home spa facial too because it is excellent at what it does and is reasonably priced. It has time adjustments between five to fifteen minutes had has steam control too. With this in mind, the following pros are accessible:
- It does not burn yourfaceas so many out there do because the steam production level is good, as well as manageable. You can use it before you go on a night out as a result, if you want to of course!
- It is portable and can be taken with you if you plan to travel. Easy to collapse and easy to use, it will not take up a lot of space in your bags.
- It is comfortable. The face rests are padded and will not hurt you when you lean on them. In addition, the short duration of steam generation means that you are guaranteed not to harm your skin by staying on there too long.
Of course, there are cons with this face steamer. For example, if you do want to use it in conjunction with other products then the Vicks pads you put in it are quite expensive. Also, it does not appear to be hard wearing unless you take care of it. You have to clean it to keep it limescale free and must handle with care if it is to stay in one piece.
2) Huetiful Hair and Facial Steamer
Most people will not have heard of the Huetiful Hair and Facial Steamer.This is a face steamer that we came across in the course of research. Not hugely popular at the moment, it really should be because it is highly effective as a facial steam tool. It is expensive but comes with a 45 day money back guarantee. It works simultaneous on your hair and ace, removing frizz and poor conditioning from the former and improving condition, tone and appearance in the latter. It has the following benefits:
- The sauna is perfect for all skin types and even helps to ease conditions like eczema. It will not cause irritation and can be used in conjunction with oils to help achieve tone and softness where you need it.
- The attachment is easy to set up and use so you can enjoy it no matter how technologically advanced you are!
- It is ideal for use by all skin types. Although many people use it primarily for their hair, the reviews are from people with all sorts of skin types and nobody has had a problem with a reaction to it at all.
The main complaint about this spa facial home kit is that it is so expensive. However, many say that it is worth every penny and will last so you really have to weigh up whether it will be good value for money for you or not.